Advisor of Japan Innovative Schools Network supported by OECD
Names are put in alphabetical order.
Dr. LEE Kim Eng Christine
- Associate Professor, Curriculum, Teaching and Learning, National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
- Founder member of the World Association of Lesson Studies (WALS) and President from 2011 to 2016.
Mr. Charles FADEL
- Visiting practitioner at Harvard’s Graduate School of Education, exploring curriculum redesign concepts
- Chair of the Education committee of the Business and Industry Advisory Committee (BIAC) to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Co-author of books titled “Four-Dimensional Education” and “21st Century Skills”
Dr. Michael FULLAN
- Professor emeritus at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto.
- Special Advisor to the Premier of Ontario
Dr. Anthony JACKSON
Dr. Thomas LECHNER
Mr. Andreas SCHLEICHER
Mr. William Hiroyuki SAITO
- Special advisor to Cabinet Office Government of Japan
- Special advisor to Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Founder & CEO of Intecur, K.K.
- 内閣府参与、経済産業省参与 株式会社インテカー代表取締役社長
Mr. Shinichi YAMANAKA
Senior Advisor of Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
Prior to current position, Mr.Yamanaka worked as Vice Minister, Deputy Minister, Director-General of the Elementary and Secondary Education Bureau, Director-General of the Minister’s Secretariat Office, Director-General of the Sports and Youth Bureau, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
He was also Director of Commission on Education Rebuilding of Prime Minister’s Office in 2008, Deputy Director of Education Rebuilding Council (2007) and National Commission of Education Reform (2000) of Prime Minister’s Office.
He joined the Ministry in 1977 and worked for divisions in charge of education, culture, sports, science and technology as Director or in other positions prior to said posts.
He was Associate Professor of School of International Business and Law, Yokohama National University (1992-1995), Adjunct Lecturer of Department of Education, University of Tokyo (2005-2006)
He has a LL.B, the University of Tokyo